Combination School Agreements Grades 9-12 for participation in Wyoming High School Activities Association Sanctioned Activities.
For the 1996-97 school year, Uinta County School District Number One Board of Trustees agrees to take part in a pilot program with the Wyoming High School Activities Association in permitting Home School Students, grades 9-12 to participate in WHSAA sanctioned activities on an after school hours basis only as per a Combination School Agreement.
Procedures necessary for Home School Students, Grades 9-12 to participate in WHSAA sanctioned activities in Uinta County School District Number One:
1. Registration with UCSD#1 Home School Coordinator as per state statute.
2. Register proof of medical insurance
3. Registration with the Wyoming High School Activities Association
4. Physical Examination per WHSAA rule
5. Participation fee per attached schedule paid to the district
6. Daily log providing verification of regular participation in home school instructional activities and sample independent practice materials provided to the Activities Director.
7. Combination School agreement between the home school and Uinta County School District Number One as per WHSAA rules.
8. Code of Conduct Review by the Activities Director.
Policy Cross References: